Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Let's Get this Party Started!!!!

It's about time don't you think?

Not sure how and what I am doing with this, but as with MYSPACE and FACEBOOK, I guess I will get the hang of it!

These will be the ramblings and rants of a crazy, insane Pastor that is desparate and longing for a MOVE OF GOD!

It is our hope that through this means we can begin a healthy dialogue of what is facing FLC and the Church as a whole! Plus, a chance to share funny, everyday stories of the Bullard Clan! 6 Strong!

We are striving to link our Fellowship of Believers in a better way. Bringing our communication and updates to a greater place!
Give me some time to get some creativity happening here.

Feel free to add us to your blog page...

Later,
PJ

2 comments:

Jenny Galloway said...

yay! you make me proud once again. ha ha. looking forward to new posts.

Jeff said...

I could not be where I am at today if it were not for you JENNIFER!