Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vacation...

It is about time!


We are leaving tomorrow morning to be gone for ONE WEEK! I realized the other day that we have not been out of Winchester forever! I have not missed a Sunday since November... whew... not burned out, but kinda close!


I'm not sure if it qualifies as a FULL VACATION, because we will be in Wooster with so many people we love and have shared our lives with in ministry! Plus, I will be preaching on Sunday Morning... figure that?


Anyways, it will be great as we have the opportunity to dedicate Tony and Beth Hart's new baby "ANDON"... how fun!


Then, we are heading to Kalahari in Sandusky for a few days. It is an indoor waterpark/hotel... NICE HOTEL! My sis, Pam and Tharra and Cass are coming as are my brother Doug and his son, Jordan... we will be missing his daughter Mikayla though :( The joys of a divorced household!


Anyways we got this VILLAGE SUITE it's called. $400 (+tax) per night and it is one main room with a full kitchen adjoined by two other rooms. It sleeps 12 and park admission is included. We are staying two nights, with tax it will be around $900. That breaks down to about $75-80 person... that is incredible! If you've been to the park you would agree! We are so excited!

Check out this ride it's called FLOWRIDER... it's supposed to be like surfing! I've ridden it before, can you imagine PJ riding this? I have to tie my swim suit a little tighter... ha ha...

Anyways, we'll post another blog here soon! I think I'm getting the hang of it!

4 comments:

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

hey, im chrissys sister...you probably dont remember me?? lol
anyways, great sermon on sun...enjoyed it... we just love Kalahari...been there twice and got the village suite for $99 last Nov. what a deal i know! hope you guys had a good time... my oldest daughter got to play with 1 of yours on sun while she was at aundreas..we live next to them...this is a first for me checkin out your blog...feel free to take a look at mine!

Jenny Galloway said...

you guys really deserve a vacation! its well over due! have fun! and don't lose Kylie! :]

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

OH BY THE WAY..IM SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THAT IM CHRISSYS SISTER..ANGELA. CHRISSY IS DEVINS BROTHER JOSHS WIFE...LOL!! SHE THOUGHT I SHOULD TELL YOU THAT JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW WHO SHE WAS!

Jenny Galloway said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!