Well... finally... here are some pictures from our vacation a few weeks back!
We did not get any at Evangel :( and the Forerunner reunion. No one brought their cameras.... and some people were rude and just didn't even show up... (cough cough) but we have a few from WOO!
HERE IS OUR OLD FARM HOUSE ON OLD SHREVE ROAD... YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT EVERYONE THOUGHT WAS HAUNTED! IT BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES, ONE OF WHICH WAS TRYING TO MOW THE SIDE OF THAT HILL!!!
KENZIE WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE HER OLD SCHOOL... SHREVE ELEMENTARY! SHE EVEN TOOK US TO THE WALL THAT YOU HAD TO STAND BY WHEN YOU WERE BAD AT RECESS!
THE NEXT PORTION OF OUR TRIP WAS TO POLARIS... AWESOME! THE GIRLS EACH GOT MONEY TO SHOP AT THE MALL, OLD NAVY, ETC... IT WAS TWO DAYS OF MALL MADNESS!
NO VACATION IS COMPLETE WITHOUT A TRIP TO P.F. CHANGS!!! WE HAD 2 ORDERS OF CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS, 2 ORDERS OF MONGOLIAN BEEF, CHANG'S SPICY CHICKEN, AND DOUBLE PAN FRIED NOODLES WITH SHRIMP! OH MY! I AM GETTING HUNGRY... YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO EAT HERE IF YOU EVER GET THE CHANCE!
HERE ARE ALL THE "COOL" GIRLS... SORRY I DIDN'T SHIFT THE PICTURE... DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU... THERE WASN'T ONE BITE OF FOOD LEFT ON ANY PLATES! THEY LOOK INNOCENT AND SKINNY AND ALL OF THAT, BUT THEY CAN PACK IT AWAY!
SAW THIS ON THE WAY TO KALAHARI... I THINK IT IS IN ASHLAND AND THEY HAD A BAJILLION SIGNS! THIS GRANDPA'S CHEESEBARN MUST BE SOMETHING SPECIAL? IF YOU LIVE IN WOOSTER PLEASE GO AND GIVE US A REPORT!
THIS IS ONE CORNER OF THE INDOOR WATERPARK... 173,000 SQ. FEET OF INDOOR WATER MADNESS! THE BIGGEST ONE (UNTIL THEY COMPLETE THE ONE IN VIRGINIA NEXT YEAR).
KENZIE AND CASSIE ON THE SQUIRT GUN TEETER TOTTER. IT WAS KIND OF GROSS TO WATCH REALLY?
HOW CUTE IS THAT?
I HAD JUST WOKEN UP FROM A NAP, THE DRINK IS NOT MINE (IT IS A PINA COLADA na ANYWAYS)... AND NO! MY BROTHER DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ME!

DAWN TRIED TAKING A PICTURE OF KENZ AND I ON THE CHEETAH RACER, THIS WAS THE THIRD AND BEST ATTEMPT, I WAS TOO TIRED TO GO BACK UP THE STAIRS AGAIN! BTW, SHE BEAT ME BECAUSE SHE HAD A FALSE START AT THE BEGINNING!

BY FAR THE GREATEST SLIDE THERE! YOU PRETTY MUCH FEEL LIKE YOU ARE BEING FLUSHED DOWN A TOILET WITHOUT THE MESSYNESS! KENZIE AND I RODE THIS ABOUT 5 TIMES IN A ROW ONE NIGHT WHEN HARDLY ANYONE WAS THERE! AWESOME!

IT DID THIS A LOT!!! BECAUSE OF THIS I DID NOT GET TO PLAY SOFTBALL WITH THE HART'S IN WOOSTER:(

WE WERE BACK HOME FOR THESE IN RICHMOND. FIREWORKS THERE LASTED ABOUT 40 MINUTES... 2-20 MINUTE SESSIONS WITH A 20 MIN. BREAK.
THEY HAD THESE GAS BOMBS (DON'T KNOW THE RIGHT TERM) THAT THEY SET OFF AS GROUND DISPLAY... NEVER SEEN, HEARD, OR FELT ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE... ONCE I GATHERED MYSELF, I WAS LOVING THOSE!

THAT'S JUST A FEW OF THEM... SO THERE YOU GO!!!
8 comments:
1. if devin were hear to see the picture of the old house in shreve, he would be telling me for the one millionth time about how he had to mow the lawn on that crazy hill. [and the swamp across the road form that house is super creepy]
2. I have never eaten at PF Changs, i know i'm sheltered.
3. maddy and kylie are too cute for their own good.
4. you do to look like your brother! who had the go-tee first? [i'm not sure of the proper spelling, i know you will make fun of me]
5. The toilet ride looks like it would make me sick. I'm glad you guys had this awesome vacation! you guys deserved it with all the long hours and hard work you guys put in for the church. be blessed bullard clan! :]
i'm with Jenny on the whole mowing the hill issue, i've heard that story too many times for my own good!
why are me and jenny the only ones to leave you comments ever?? get on the ball PJ!
what she said.
I have never heard the story about mowing the hill, but I have heared enough repeated Galloway storys to last me a life time so I'm not heart broken!!!
And now the ladies can hush because you have more then their comments on here!
hey, im commenting! kalahari is awesome and we too went down the toliet bowl swirly a million times!
boy, you do look like your brother!
yeah, right that wasnt your drink! lol!
update update update my friend :] i know you live a busy life but please update :] :] :]
We thought about you guys every time RJ had ball practice or a game as we drove past the house! RJ's home field was in Big Prairie so we were there 1-5 times a week during 'school' spring ball season!
Post a Comment